Amid the construction and traffic chaos and the changing street configurations, you may not have noticed the slew of new retailers that have sprung up on Eglinton.
In total, we have 9 new retailers that are about to open or have recently opened.
We welcome the following to the community!
1. Mood (1050 Eglinton Ave) - Mood carries exclusive streetwear such as sneakers, skateboards, and clothing. It opened in November 2022 and is owned by the same owners as Top Coat Nails (next door) which opened in October 2019. Mood sells collectibles and hard-to-find products such as Supreme NYC products, Prime drinks, etc. For example, they have a pair of Travis Scott Jordans that will run you $4,000.
1. Double Star Games & Hobbies (970A Eglinton – 2nd floor) – Double Star sells model kits (War Hammer, Gundan) and tabletop miniature war games (Dungeons & Dragons). It is a father and son team that opened their store in April.
1. The Creative Child Studio (1061 Eglinton) –A creative arts hub offering a wide range of kid programs such as art, music, dance, yoga, karate, cooking etc. They also do birthday parties and seasonal camps.
2. Finer Dentistry (980 Eglinton Ave) – A beautifully designed prosthodontic specialty dental office just opened up. It is directed by Dr. Yoav Finer.
3. Go Laser (1170 Eglinton Ave) - Founded by Monica Gold, Go Laser specializes only in laser hair removal. Moncia promises best in class training, and the best technology available.
4. Realtor Office (938 Eglinton) – The previous tenant was an upholstery shop. It is now being replaced with the new real estate office of Natalia Birnbaum (Registered Realtor).
5. Amanecer Latino – (852 Eglinton) – We will soon be getting a new restaurant specializing in Mexican food! Relocated from Leaside, this restaurant will serve traditional Latino breakfast and dinner menu options (tacos, enchiladas, enmoladas) and will be opening later this month.
6. Aria Medical Centre – (1102 Eglinton) – Opening soon, this new multi-disciplinary health clinic offers walk-in, pharmacy, osteopathy, physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage and other specialty services. It is replacing a vacant storefront that used to be occupied by a bridal boutique.
Retailers that have left us…..
- The Artistic Way (1003 Eglinton), which is being replaced by a vape studio
- Kim Smiley (1070 Eglinton) – which is currently vacant and up for lease. Kim Smiley moved to 207 Weston Rd.
There are still some other vacancies that have been empty for a while, such as the old Packham Cleaners, Local Kibblery, Linda restaurant, and many on the north side of Eglinton between Hilltop & Bathurst. Hopefully these units plus the new storefronts at the base of the Forest Hill Condominiums will add some more exciting services in the near future.
No items found.